Sunday, November 4, 2007

Packed!

With t-minus 12 hours to go until our plane leaves, I'm finally packed! This photo represents everything that I'll have with me for the next two months.

I'll try and get Auds to post a photo of her stuff a little later. Now we've got to start cleaning up Audrey's parents house before they return this afternoon. It has been a bit of an ordeal moving everything that I own into their house, living here for a week, and then having to pack everything away into a crawlspace for the next couple of months. Back to work...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don Quijote huh? I'd say that's a pretty applicable book to bring along with you. I had a great time reading my copy, hope your translation is as entertaining as mine. That Cervantes was a clever and funny guy for writing from prison. Talk to you soon.

Cheers!

Matt Case